The Center is growing, and growing and growing! But we can’t do it all without you!
Volunteer positions are now open for cooking and gardening! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Internship (college students and recent graduates)
The Center for a Healthy Lifestyle is currently seeking three interns to fill: Marketing, Gardening and Cooking Internship Roles.
Each internship will feature individual projects that help build, promote and strengthen our healthy and positive programs for children.
Interns will be responsible for some of the operations of the Center in day to day management, as well as overall goals in achieving new programming.
Applicants must possess a background in one or all of the following to apply: Cooking, Gardening, Marketing, Education. Those only with a “can-do” attitude and love of children needed.
Internships are unpaid, but class credits are offered. Commitment of 5-10 hours per week.
Potential short-term projects:
- Organize craft room, gardening supplies and cooking materials
- Help develop gardening and cooking curriculum
- Help prepare and launch in-house store and products
- Assist in organizing events, art shows, field trips
- Assist in social media, marketing, PR and advertising
- Prepare presentations and communication materials
- Photograph field trips and maintain digital photo archive
- Work on community outreach and developing a volunteer base
- Assist with cooking and gardening classes in the kitchen and garden
- Assist in maintaining the garden. Tasks may include; planting, weeding, harvesting, composting, etc
- Assist in maintaining the kitchen. Stocking, cleaning, organizing and communicating with instructors.
- Assist in maintaining all communications and establishing and designing.
- Office support; including copying, filing, database entry, research, and organizing
- Overall Facilities maintenance; including cleaning, supplies rotation and organizing
Submit: CV and Cover Letter to: Amanda Curry / Director / email@example.com